“Beauty comes from the inside”
It is important to nourish your skin from outside following a regular skincare regime. It is extremely important to nourish your skin from the inside by eating healthy food so here are some superfoods for healthy glowing skin!
3 superfoods for healthy glowing skin are:
1. Nuts and seeds like walnuts, almonds, and flax seeds. Soak five walnuts and five almonds in a bowl of water and eat the next day every morning for healthy glowing skin.
2. Eggs are the second superfood for healthy glowing skin. They are a good source of protein. Our skin, hair, and nail are all made up of keratin or protein that provides strength to our skin. If there is protein deficiency in our body, our hair and skin will become dry and frizzy.
Have egg whites in the morning.
3. Tomatoes are the third superfood for healthy glowing skin. It is a good source of vitamin C and contains all the major carotenoids, including lycopene. These carotenoids protect your skin from sun damage and may help prevent wrinkling.
Let’s get started with a recipe
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 ½ hours
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 3-4
- 1 kg, tomatoes
- 2 tbsp., garlic chopped
- 1 tsp., salt
- 1 tsp., paprika
- ¼ tsp, turmeric powder
- 1 tsp., brown sugar
- 3 cups, water
- In a large cooking pot boil some water.
- While the water is boiling, wash the tomatoes and take out the green part at the top, with a knife make a cross shape on the bottom of the tomato.
- Repeat this process on the remaining tomatoes too.
- Once the water has come to boiling, put the tomatoes in it and cook them until the skin starts to peel off; move them to the bowl filled with ice and tap water.
- Leave it in the bowl of ice water for 5 minutes, and then peel off the tomato skin.
- Chop the tomatoes into cubes and put them in a big cooking pot with chopped garlic, salt, paprika, turmeric powder, and brown sugar. Let them cook on medium-low heat for 1 1/2 hours or until the water completely evaporates.
- 5, green peppers whole
- 1tsp., extra virgin olive oil
- Remove the stem of the peppers and pierce them with a fork so they will not explode in the hot oil.
- In a medium-sized frying pan, put extra virgin olive oil for frying the peppers.
- Now fry the peppers until it turns brown, then chop them and set them aside.
Special extra virgin olive oil dressing
- ½ cup, extra virgin olive oil
- Peppers, Fried and chopped
- ½ tsp., salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine extra virgin olive, salt, fried peppers, and whisk well.
- Salad dressing is ready for use.
•Take a serving platter to pour the cooked tomato sauce and drizzle salad dressing containing extra virgin olive oil. Serve this healthy tomato salad with bread and enjoy…………
- When buying the tomatoes make sure they are ripe.
- Energy (calories):56 kal
- Protein: 2.57 g
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2 g