Korean celebrities seem to look effortlessly good all the time, but the truth is they sacrifice and work a lot to keep up their beautiful appearances.
Korean celebrity diets are so extreme that it is not possible to do them regularly. I am not encouraging this diet plan and recommend it for a week only.
IU’S 7 days diet (K-pop idol diet)
|Day 1||Apple||Sweet potato with the skin||Protein shake with water||2 liters of water||-Full body workout -2 km walk|
|Day 2||Apple||Sweet potato without the skin||Protein shake with milk||2 liters of water|
|Day 3||Apple||Sweet potato fries with the skin(baked)||Protein shake with milk||2.5 liters of water|
|Day 4||Apple||Mashed sweet potato without the skin||Protein shake with milk||2 liters of water||-Full body workout -2.8 km walk|
|Day 5||Apple||Sweet potato fries without the skin(baked)||Protein shake with milk||2 liters of water|
|Day 6||Apple||Sweet potato fries without the skin(baked)||Protein shake with milk||2 liters of water||2.5 km walk|
|Day 7||Apple||Sweet potato fries without the skin(baked)||Protein shake with water||1.5 liters of water|
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato fries are a great alternative to standard steak fries and a much healthier option over fried french fries. These are super quick to make and are delicious. Lightly seasoned with just a hint of natural sweetness and roasted to perfection, these are simply delicious! A nice change from the deep-fried french fries. A perfect recipe to a achieve Korean body.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 1
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp., olive oil
- 1 tbsp., brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/2 tsp., freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in French-fries’ shape.
- Place them on a sheet pan and toss with the olive oil.
- Spread the potatoes in one layer.
- Mix the brown sugar, salt, and pepper and sprinkle on the potatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then turn with a spatula.
- Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and serve hot.
- Energy (calories):499 kcal
- Protein: 4.14 g
- Fat: 27.42 g
- Carbohydrates: 61.5 g